Farewell Post

Hello, readers sadly today is my last post. I am going to wrap things up about my experiences in blogging for fun. 


1. What do you think were your top 3 posts? Were these the most interesting? The most fun? The most creative? The most well-written?
  My top three posts were professional blogger, guest post, and my story about my debate. These were very interesting blog post, I really enjoyed these post. These were definitely my post creative posts. Also these really like the way these are written.  




2. Which 3 blogs from your classmates did you think was the most creative or fun to visit?
  My favorite post from classmates blogs have to be Alisha's cooking memes they make me laugh every time I read them. Bri's college dorm on a budget, her ideas were so creative and super cute. Great way to get things you need for a dorm, without the high price which some things may have. Lastly, Annika's post about post in memory of her great grandmother, this post was very sweet. This was a post that most would not think of doing or have a hard time doing, and Annika did a great job! 
https://alishafogelson.blogspot.com/2019/01/creating-memes.html 

3. We added memes, quotes, gifs, videos, avatars, and sidebar gadgets to our blogs. Which one did you like making the most? Why? Describe and add an image to fit your choice.
  My favorite was the meme's after we figure out how to save them and add them to our post they were super fun to make. It was cool to go and see how people incorporated them into their blog topic. My favorite one that I made was the one with the old lady look through the bottom of her glass. I think its funny because with the caption of "Looking at your paycheck" because I only work weekends so my paychecks are never that big!


4. What is a post that we should have done but didn't? Describe.
   A post that I think should be added is kind of the like professional blogger post we did but for a classmates blog. So a student would be assigned a classmates blog and answer questions about there blog. Some questions that could be asked are: What is the main focus of there blog?, What is your favorite part of there blog?, What is your favorite post they have done?, What is one post that you recommend they do about there topic?. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post of Your Choice

Quote

Tutorial