Professional Blogger


Hello Everyone, today I am reviewing a blog that has the same or similar topic as my blog. The blog that I am evaluating is Life with Mrs. T. This blog is written by Caitlin Thielen, she writes about her life as a wife to a NFL player, mother of her son Asher and baby boy on the way. Here is the link to her blog https://www.lifewithmrst.net/new-blog/ I would highly recommend going and checking out her blog. If I had to give Caitlin an award for her blog it would totally have to be of her layout, her layout is very simple but I love it. It makes things easy to read. I wish my blog looked like hers! Her most recent post was on December 7th and she talked about the first Thielen Foundation Event. In the post it explained when they went to the hospital to talk to kids staying there. She also thanked all the people that came to Top Golf where the first events was hosted. Her second most recent post was on October 17th. She talked more in depth about her hospital visit with her husband Adam. They went to the behavioral kids unit in the hospital and they had the kids ask them questions. Lastly her third most recent post was when she introduced the Thielen Foundation, she talked about what the foundation is going to be doing, how to get involved and why her and her husband Adam chose to focus on helping the mental health patients in the hospital. I hope you all go and check out her blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post of Your Choice

Quote

Tutorial