Resolution

1. Drink more water.
I could use my Fitbit app to make a goal and track my water. I already bring my water bottle with me to all my classes, but clearly that is not working cause I not drink all of it already.


2. Do not procrastinate as much
I need to do my homework before the day its due, senioritis is at its max right now. I do not ever want to do my homework. When I do not have anything to do instead of watching Netflix I could be doing that homework that is due in a few days.


3. Save more money
I need to think before I buy something. Ask my self do I really need this or is it just a want. With college coming up in the next six months, I need to save as much as I can.


4. Got to bed earlier
I tend to go into bed earlier but I start off by telling myself that I will only watch one episode of Netflix, and the next thing you know its 11:30 and I have to be up in 7 hours. I need to learn to not go on my phone before I go to bed.

5. Enjoy the moment
I tend to worry about dumb little things that do not even matter. I need to focus on what is important and what matters most. Not worry about the future so much.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post of Your Choice

Quote

Tutorial