Hometown

Hello readers! Some of you might know that I am from the small town of Cold Spring, Minnesota. Cold Spring has a population about 4,000. Not very big at all. In this post I wanted to share with you some of my favorite places in town. Some of the places that I spend a lot of my time.



 The first place that I spend a lot of the summer is the Cold Spring Baseball Park. My friend Alexia and I we watched a lot of baseball this summer. We have been to many baseball parks and by far this is one of the nicest ones we have been to, besides Target Field. Th field is so pretty, the perfectly mowed stripes in the outfield. The only downside is that the bleachers get super hot when the sun shines on them, they will burn your legs. 





The second place that I spend a lot of time is Marnanteli's.  This is a very popular spot after sporting events, mainly after football games. This is also a very popular place for high school students to work. I never go in there without seeing someone I know. Its more then just pizza. There food is so good. The chicken dinners are very popular. A few of my favorites include the chicken Alfredo pizza, the ham subs, the mini tacos, and bread sticks. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post of Your Choice

Quote

Tutorial