Quote


Hi, guys today I am going to share a quote with you that I found that I really like and means something to me. I chose this quote because I think that I need to step back and tell myself that no one is perfect. It apply's to my life because I tend to think that everyone had their life put together and mine is just a mess. But this quote shows that we all have out faults and if someone can't handle those they do not deserve to be in my life. A situation in my life that this quote could apply to is that, people see one side of me and are okay with it but then they might see me on a bad day and cant handle it. This just shows who your real friends are and the people who actually care about you. A person in my life that this quote could apply to is Alisha. This quote fit Alisha perfect, she does not care what people think of her good or bad. She is her own person no matter what people say about her. This quote remind people to be there self and not worry what other people think about them. If  had to reword this quote I would choose to say " I may have flaws but they do not define me, I live my life the way I want to, because this is the one life I have and will live it to the fullest"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post of Your Choice

Tutorial