Post of choice



Hello readers, as this may be my last post I thought I would try to wrap things up and talk about my future plans. This year I will be graduating high school and going to college in the fall. I plan on attending the College of St. Benedict in the fall of 2019. I plan on majoring in Elementary Education, with the hopes of becoming a 3rd grade teacher! I am not sure what or if I am going to minor in anything. I would really enjoy math, so maybe that could be an option, but I am not sure yet. I chose St. Bens because I wanted to stay close to home, the first time I went to campus I fell in love and knew this is where I was going. Choosing a major was a difficult task, I had no idea what I wanted to do. A bunch of things sounded interesting but only for a short period of time. Then last year I had Teacher Cadet with Mrs. White, I was put in that class because I did not have a fourth hour. We had to go into a classroom for ten days with the same teacher. The first few days we had to obverse then gradually start helping. One of our 10 days we had to spend the whole day with them, it was a blast. Walking out of that full day with those 4th graders I knew that that was what I wanted to do. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post of Your Choice

Quote

Tutorial