Top Ten

Top Ten Country Songs of 2018



10. Good Girl
I choose to add this song to my top ten because it is a very catchy song. Every time I hear it, it always get stuck in my head the rest of the day. This is also my favorite Dustin Lynch song. 


9.. Memories Are Made 
I chose to add this to my top ten because it reminds me of my friend Alexia. This songs is one that we would listen to when we are older and look back on all of our memories from high school. We always get a kick out of this song because some of the lyrics are "breaking mama's rules" and we definitely have broken our mothers rules, over the last 6 months. 

8. This Ones for You 

This song Luke talks about all the people in his life that have helped him get to where he is today. It makes me think about all the people I should thank. This song is so sweet and one of my favorites. 

7. Don't Tempt  Me 

This is the name of the tour Luke Combs that he is on right now. 
This song has a really nice beat. This is one of those feel good songs. 






                           
   6. Take It From Me                                                                                                     
          
                                                                
Take It From Me by: Jordan Davis, is such a sweet song. Every time I listen to this song my heart is always happy. When ever I am having a rough day listening to this song always cheers me up. 









5. Drunk Me 

This is one of Alexia and I's jam's. Every time we are in the car going somewhere this song has to be played at least once. This is also the first songs of Mitchell Tenpenny's I have listened to.

                                                           
4. Caught up in the country 

When ever I listen to this song it reminds me of Stearns county. This songs reminds me of home. I just imagined being at my grandmas. Looking out the window and seeing all the cows and being surrounded by fields. 







3.  Beer Can 

My favorite part about this song is more the melody and they way it sounds. Rather then the lyrics. This is one of those songs I listen to and instantly puts a smile on my face.








2. She Got the Best of Me

This song was a close second, it was hard for me to pick which one to be first. The message and lyrics to this song are definitely my favorite part. I just love Luke Combs and all of his songs. I do not think that I d not like any of his songs. 






1. Beautiful Crazy

I LOVE this song! This is my absolute favorite song of all time. I listen to this some at least once a day.  Again, the message behind the song and the lyrics are so sweet, I think that is another reason why I love it so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post of Your Choice

Quote

Tutorial