Pick from the list


Christmas Post 











The Christmas tree debate - do you get a real or fake one? Why?
We get a fake on, not really sure why we get a fake one. I think that my parents like a fake one better 


Are there any gifts you want in particular this year? What are they?
Yes, I want a Apple watch 


What is your best holiday memory? Describe.
My best holiday memory is more like a tradition. Each year we get a new pair of pajamas and we wear them on Christmas day to my grandparents. 


What is your worst holiday memory? Describe.

When I thought that I was getting a new phone and when I opened the gift I started crying because it was not a new phone. 





Inspirational Post 



I'm an honest dude, not trying to be anything other than who I am.




What are they most famous for?
Being a country singer 

How do they make their living?
singing country music 

What are the details of their personal life? (where do they live? work? married?etc…)
He lives in Nashville, he also worked in Nashville. He just got engaged to Nicole Hocking in November 2018

What advice would they give others?
Follow your dreams, because you can do anything you put your mind to. 

Five of his biggest accomplishments are:

YearAwardsCategoryRecipient/WorkResultRef
2017CMT Music AwardsBreakthrough Video of the Year"Hurricane"Nominated[37]
Country Music Association AwardsNew Artist of the YearLuke CombsNominated[38]
2018iHeartRadio Music AwardsCountry Song of the Year"Hurricane"Nominated[39]
New Country Artist of the YearLuke CombsWon
Billboard Music AwardsTop Country ArtistHimselfNominated[40]
Top Country Album"This One's for You"Nominated
CMT Music AwardsVideo of the Year"When It Rains It Pours"Nominated[41]
Country Music Association AwardsNew Artist of the YearLuke CombsWon
Male Vocalist of the YearNominated
2019Grammy AwardsBest New ArtistLuke CombsPending





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post of Your Choice

Quote

Tutorial