Money

Hello readers, today the topic of my post is money! I am going to go back and look at what I spent this past week! I am going to break down the week, day by day and go into detail about what I had spent.

Sunday- I worked Sunday, I was too lazy to make myself lunch so I decided to order lunch form the coffee shop at work. I got a grilled cheese with ham on pretzel bun. It had cost my $3.25 with my employee discount, but I did not have to pay for it now, it will just come out of my next paycheck.

Monday- After school Monday I had to get gas, I had a quarter of a tank and it cost me about $19 dollars to fill up.

Tuesday- Tuesday I did not spend any money

Wednesday- Wednesday I did not spend any money

Thursday- Thursday I did not spend any money

Friday- Friday I went to Chipotle with Alisha and Emily, my total was $7.55 but I had a gift card so I used that to pay for my meal.

Saturday- I went shopping with my mom and I spent $35.00 on a new swimsuit from target.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post of Your Choice

Quote

Tutorial