Survey

Alisha F.    Brianna E.   Annika W. 

What class causes you to stress the most, and why? 
 Intro to Lit, lot of work
no stress for this gal
College short course calc- I'm dumb
 Do you have a job, if so where? 
 Yes, the barking birch pet lodge
yes, scheels
yes- mills fleet farm
 What do you like to do in your free time? 
 Watch Netflix or play with my dog
lay in my bed
crafts and watch netflix
What activities are you involved in?  
 Student senate, RADD, NHS
softball 
NHS, tennis 
 How long are you doing homework each night?  
 1-3 Hours 
negative
1-2 hours
What are you looking forward to most over Christmas break? 
 No school, food
chillian like a villain 
spending time with family and friends 
 What is the craziest thing that has happened to you within the last month? 
 I cannot remember 
making it to today
I thought I had my car stolen, but turns out my boyfriend is a brat and moved it
Where do you plan on going to college? 
 NDSU
Lake Superior College 
Loyola University Chicago
What do you plan on majoring in? 
 I dont know 
Dental hygiene
Finance 
What is your go to outfit?  
 Sweatshirt and leggings
Jeans and a comfy sweatshirt 
a dress or jeans/ heels/ nice shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post of Your Choice

Quote

Tutorial