Guest Post





Hello friends! My name is Bri, and I'm hoping on Makayla's blog today to tell you a little bit about my weekend. I also have my own blog about home decor and crafts, go check it out https://briebensteinerblog.blogspot.com/.
I work at the local Scheels in St. Cloud, Minnesota, and love it. I am a former cashier and now work in the coffee shop. I enjoy giving customers samples and seeing the smiles on the little kids faces when they get it. I opened both Saturday and Sunday of this weekend, which means I was in charge of making employee drinks. During the middle of this process the steamer broke, which meant that I would have to reject any customer that needed a hot drink. I was so annoyed. But, we figured out the problem and I was back in business. Christmas is almost here which means the store was CRAZY, we went through fudge like no other. One guy came up and bought eight six packs of fudge, what a generous guy! The day went bye so fast, and I hardly got a second to take a deep breathe. When six rolled around I was ready to go home and lay on the couch and not have to talk to anyone anymore. Because, Sunday morning was going to be the same process. The store has extended hours due to the holidays, but when my schedule said 8:30-4 Sunday, I had this feeling that this was wrong. But, I showed up at 8:30 and when I walked down stairs I meet one of the ASL and they told me that my schedule was wrong. So, they shipped me back up stairs and made me fill gloves, which was fine but I could have gotten an extra hour of sleep. Just like Saturday the store was busy, we went through lots of fudge again. But, Sunday was interest. I tried to make my way to the bathroom when it was that busy and when I walked in a lady came out of the stall saying "I flushed the toilet before I went and it over flowed" which meant that I had to go tell a manager what happened. I stood in the door way as a service shop coworker of mine cleaned it up, never thought that's what I signed up for when I started. Overall, it was a crazy day but I love what I do so its all worth it at the end of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post of Your Choice

Quote

Tutorial